We are glad that that you have chosen our camping for your holiday and we wish you much enjoyment and pleasant recreation. We would ask you in your own interest and that of all guests to heed the following rules:
- The Campground Koren is open from 1st January – 31st December
- Reception is open from od 8:00 - 22:00 (during 1.5. - 1.11.) or 14:00 - 22:00 (in other periods).
- Upon arrival at the campsite please register at the reception desk and hand over your passport. Documents may be reclaimed after the registation.
- The number you receive upon registration must be visibly placed on your tent or caravan.
- You are free to chose your own campsite with due regard for those already here.
- The exit barrier to the campsite is open from 6:00 - 23:00 hours.
- Complete quiet must be observed in the campsite from 23:00- 6:00 hours.
- Your account should be settled before departure.
- The campsite includes bar, grocery shop, telephone, WiFi, multiple toilet facilities, warm showers, electricity sockets (220V), sauna, washing and drying machine, roasting spits, children's playground, climbing tower, sandy volleyball playground, bowling alley, rent a bike, table tennis, excursions in Posočje and Slovenia.
- The management cannot be responsible for any money, valuable papers or objects of worth kept in your tent or car.
- Please take any found article to the reception.
- We would especially ask to respect the following:
- to keep order and cleanliness,
- that radios and musical instruments do not intrude upon your neighbours and the general peace of the campground,
- that parents accompany children to the toilet facilities, in the interest of further cleanliness.
- In the campsite is forbidden
- light open fires, except on the marked places
- drive more than 10 km per hour,
- bring in articles of an explosive or inflammable nature,
- dig ditches arround tents other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Please keep your dog on a leash and clean up after him in the campground.
- Thank you for being considerate of other campers.
We wish you a pleasant stay and that you will come and visit us again.
House rules of the Apartment village in Campsite Koren Kobarid
- Guests agree to consider the house rules, when taking over the chalet.
- Registration is possible after 2 pm.
- Guests are kindly asked to register at the reception with a document (passport, identity card,..)
- Guests get the key of the chalet and the gate together with the information about the services included in the price (information about the campsite and the surrounding, activities,…) and supplements (rent a bike, climbing wall, sauna, washing and drying machine, mobile phone, guided tours, fishing and kayaking permits, …)
- The instructions for using the technical appliances available in the chalet are in the lower drawer of sideboard.
- Pets are welcome in the chalets No. 3 and 6 of the apartment village of Kamp Koren. They are allowed to enter the ground floor. Dogs are only allowed to lie in bed for dogs, not on the couch! Pets have to be on a lead outside the chalets and owners are obliged to clean after them.
- Slippers are obligatory to use on the wooden floor in the chalet.
- The additional bed linen is inside the couch. For changing bed linen and towels, please ask at the reception.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the chalets.
- It is not allowed to bring inflammable and explosive things and substances with strong or unpleasant smell into the chalet.
- Guests can save their valuable things in the safe at the reception.
- Guests are kindly asked to pay for the staying, return the keys of the gate and the chalet and check out before 10am on the day of their departure.
- Guests are responsible for the damage caused by their own guilt. The damage is evaluated in the presence of the owner or the campsite caretaker.
- If the guest and the campsite owner cannot agree on the amount of damage, the local court will evaluate and decide about it.